Do you sometimes find yourself feeling like your body is just not feeling right? Do you have shoulder pain, lower back tension, headache, or moodiness? Well, there’s a reason for that. Your body is an amazing machine, designed to get the job done. But like any machine, it can become worn down overtime. And when that happens, it can create issues like pain and discomfort. But there are steps you can take to help rebalance your body and feel the difference again. Try these tips:
– Get a massage at Pan Thai
– Eat a healthy diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables
– Get regular exercise (exercise doesn’t have to be strenuous!)
– Limit alcohol and other processed foods
– Take a supplement for your specific needs (like vitamin D for winter)
At Pan Thai Massage, we provide custom therapeutic pain relief and rehabilitation massage therapy. Based on your body’s condition, purpose of getting massage and daily activities. We take time to study your habits and determine the massage technics, level of pressure and motion that best suit you.